Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update - Nothing More.

It's been awhile.


I have been busy-in-the-brain and not so much in life. My mind is so full of the stuff I have to do for the wedding and for school and for moving to Mississippi that I feel a little like I'm going crazy. I guess that's okay, it's less than 2 months til the wedding and I think I can make it that long. I just cannot wait until we are moved and are able to start our own life together. I can't wait to decorate and take care of my own home. I can't wait to have all my kitchen stuff back and to be able to cook again! It's going to be incredible and everyday I know we're getting closer. The first of a few Bridal showers is in just over a week and I know as the festivities begin everything will start to fly by.


And I wonder... when it's over, will I REALLY miss it? lol


All these things have quite frankly taken precedence over my blog and website building. But it's still in the works... in my mind. I've been staying up far too late the past two weeks and it has thrown off my groove so everyday I have been a tired, moody mess. Except for today! Because I fell asleep before 11:00. Tonight the goal is to fall asleep before 10:30.


Boring blog? I think so, but that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment