Sunday, October 10, 2010

Money, creativity, talents. Oh my.

As I spend more time fiddling around with this computer I have come to the realization that I like technology; I like it much more than I used to. I was just saying to my fiance that maybe I should get a degree in some sort of computer program instead of education. Haha. It's super fun and the idea of owning my website someday is really intriguing.

I'm still racking my brain trying to figure out what kind of website to create. It could be something on personal organization or possibly a life coach website. Like I afore mentioned: I love helping people. I guess I "need to feel needed." Any psychology majors out there want to tell me what happened in my childhood to make me this way? ;)

Or... perhaps I should join in with my sister and be a wedding coordinator. All this wedding planning I've been having to do for my own that is coming up in December is kind of... addicting. The other day it hit me that, on December 18th, it will all be over and I will never have to look at another bride magazine again. Or worry about bouquets. Or figure out what kind of bridesmaids dresses I want. Or this, or this, or that. It almost made me cry and I realize that I would actually MISS IT. Believe it or not.

We'll see how all this works out. I know God has some sort of plan for my future "career" and a special way for me to lend a hand in providing for the family Drew and I will someday have. And I think that if I just keep on track and keep working hard toward my college education, God will give me some REVELATION and I shall suddenly know what He has for me to do. He's given me lots of talents and I know that He wants me to put them to good use.

Lord, please open my eyes to the monetary means you have for me. I want to be a BIG help to Drew in bringing financial peace to our family.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. You have some pretty interesting ideas. And you are right...the Lord will give you revelation on what His plans are for your life...how you will use the talents He blessed you with and He has blessed you with many.
    Love you lots. Mom

    ReplyDelete