Monday, October 4, 2010

Update

Hello world!


It's been too long.


Life has gotten a lot better - not easier or less stressful but BETTER! Drew and I have so much on our plates but somehow we are holding it together. I am so thankful for each day I have with him. I'm falling more in love with him and we're learning to rely on each other more everyday. 


At this current moment in time I can't really think straight but I know I can get through this day - Monday. I've got math homework, math class, I need to workout at some point and Drew and I have a meeting with the Pastor who is marrying us at 5 o'clock this evening. As long as we keep things in perspective (the important things number one) we get through each day.


Lord, I need You every moment. I need the peace You give, the love, the patience,  and most of all the endurance and strength. Everyday is good with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment