Thursday, October 14, 2010

flores de la boda

Alright, people!  Here are a few pictures I found in a bridal magazine.  I'm having red and white flowers in the wedding and all these flowers caught my eye.

These are simply classic and I love how they make a perfect ball. It's like a flower tumbleweed and it's gorgeous.



Hydrangeas. I thought these would look beautiful nestled in the hands of my bridesmaids. 



I'm not quite sure the name of these flowers but wouldn't they be perfect for a Christmas wedding? Like mine! :D 



These are RED camellias and I would carry a bouquet of these little lovelies. 



I love these classic roses wound into a ball bouquet. I might carry something like this but with camellias instead of roses.  Does anybody know what the white flowers are???



I also love this cascading bouquet. So can't decide which one I want to carry!


Gorgeous white camellia.  I would love for the girls to cary a single blossom but I don't think it would look right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment