Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Search & Find

Just found a new website that I'm loving - dailycandy.com


I found this bag on the website and I so wish I had the means to order it right now.






Drew and I visited Oxford, MS this past weekend in search of a new home.  We saw several cute places but only ONE that we fell in love with.


19 Gumtree Oxford, MS!

Of course I love America but the flag will definitely go.  I'm sure it will reappear during patriotic holidays but I have a few different ideas for the front of our new home... if we get it. We're putting an offer in later this week.


Huge Backyard!

This backyard is gigantic and we knew it would be perfect for our adorable dogs.  Both sides of the yard are fenced but not the back... strange.  Not a problem, we'll simply fence it before we move in.  We also need to dig trenches around the inside of the fence and pour concrete (the dogs are major diggers).  We'll then cover the trench with grass and plant some flower bushes in front of them, which will be so much fun!

Kitchen

The cabinets are an ivory or buttercream and I love them.  The kitchen has plenty of space for my appliances and plenty of room for our plates and glasses, pots and pans etc.

Master Bedroom

The color of this room is so refreshing and the lighting is perfect. I love the huge windows.  I also like the desk the previous owners had in here so I might look for one just like it. :D

Crawl Space!

We LOVED this.  It's a small room just above the garage and just big enough to house a small home office or, just as the previous owners used it, a family music room.  We will probably use it for a yoga room/kids room when the nieces and nephews come to visit. They would LOVE this space, just big enough for them - kind of like a playhouse.

We're going to put a bid in on the house later this week and we'll go from there.

1 comment: