Thursday, January 15, 2009

Try. Try Again.

I've been trying to get my upstairs clean but it's been two weeks since I started and... the place is still a mess. I attribute the procrastination to fatigue most of the time but it's still not a good excuse. There just seems to be so much that needs doing that I feel daunted! There are boxes full of books and clothes and bags that I had packed up, ready to move to Dallas. I really need t get those unpacked. I guess the best thing to do is start with one, small project and once that's done move onto another small project.

Tomorrow I go in to get my hours for work - I hope they can use me Mondays and Thursdays. Wendesdays I watch the kids for Cecilia and Justin and they're paying me for it, which is nice. I'm also waiting to hear from Mrs. Connelly about Bryan Market Place or Sprout. I would love to work there 3 days a week.
So... all that said... I'm getting up off my rear right now and starting one of those small projects upstairs.

Done & Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment