Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekly Update

Tired. It's Sunday and it's been a good day. Again, church was inspiring. It was good to say 'hi' to people I know. The sky is overcast and I didn't get as much sleep as I'd have liked to so I'm drowsy. But that's okay.

Last night Mom and I went out to the Ruschs and had dinner with them and the older Ruschs. Later more people came over and we had a campfire. It's been a very pleasant week and I've had 3 days of hanging out with friends and soaking up lovely company. I'm going to work on spending more time during the week with friends and family, and less time couped up here in the house on the computer or in front of the television.

I did yoga 4 times this week and I'm shooting for 5 times a week so I'm doing pretty well. My health and physical strength is so important to me so I need to keep that up. And my eating habits need to change. I have certainly been eating bigger portions than I need. But this all takes time and discipline so I'll keep working at it.

I should have a job this week. I'm looking forward to making some money.

I spoke with Toby yesterday and it was WONDERFUL. He is doing so well and growing. I can't believe all the goals he is setting for himself and then achieving. I am more and more proud of him. I'll keep him in my prayers and continue to give his well being over to the Lord. I am still deeply in love with him and I think... it just keeps getting deeper. I love him and miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment