Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To Beginnings!

Here I sit, feeling optimistic and drinking a glass of sparkling wine. My Dad and I are watching one of our favourite shows - Little People, Big World. We love having a DVR so we're able to rewind entertaining and touching scenes. Dad gets teary-eyed every time we watch ; we're believers, like the family in the show, and their faith really impacts him. Watching Discovery Channel and TLC with my Dad is one of my favourite things to do. Along with the walks we take every evening.

This afternoon I saw my doctor in Pasadena. He's impressed with my progress and upped some of my supplement dosages. I'm so excited and really encouraged as my strength is building. I can't believe the weakness of my heart (it's the main problem) but I'm glad that it can be healed.
All this has really caused me to trust in my Savior. I know that He loves me and doesn't think that I am weak, no matter how irritated I get with myself. I also know that He created me and knows each bit of my anatomy. I'm learning to throw my anxiety and worry on Him, because He wants me to. I'm feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment