Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mom and I drove to Dallas yesterday to pick up the last things I left in my dorm last semester. I got myt stuff and saw no one I knew. Mom and I hung out with Mark and Cynthia all afternoon and evening - it was lovely.

I went to church this morning and felt inspired to get involved there. I may sing with the Sattelite band on Wednesday nights and I want to help with Angel food whenever they distribute food, which is once a month. I am also going to take the Financial Peace class beginning in February. I am a little worried about over doing things though and tiring myself out. I may see if I can sing twice a month with Sattelite band instead of every week.

I got my room cleaned!! And it looks good. I am excited to get that big, old bed out of there and bring in a newer, smaller one. I am going to be moving the computer, et al, into my room as well. It is nice to relax and be in my room now that it's cleaned. next step is to organize the computer room and change it into a room for Jude's crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment