Monday, October 17, 2011

learning

It would seem I'm getting things under control.

I've come up with a chore list that I use everyday.  I have one BIG chore to take care of one day each week. i.e. clean the bathrooms, floors, detail kitchen, laundry, etc.) and there are certain things I just do everyday, no matter what; like dishes.  Who wants to walk into a kitchen with a sink full of nasty looking, dirty dishes??? Not me! So I try to do those everyday, anytime there are dishes in the sink.

I've also been doing really well in geology and philosophy and I'm about to add 2 late start classes to my load.  It'll be time consuming but I just have to keep a positive attitude and things will more than likely work out well.  We'll see how it goes. Here's to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment