Sunday, October 2, 2011

Inspiration

I'm searching for what inspires me to live a better life. I know a few things like my husband, my future children and my own self confidence keep me going but I need to find what it is I want to DO with my life. I'm in college but I feel that I only do it to make my parents, my grandmother and my husband proud. Every now and then I genuinely enjoy class or the subjects I'm studying but everyday when I come home I think about the fact that I'm not passionate about any of it. So what do I need to change in order to be passionate about a career?




I definitely want a career. I want something that is personal to me; something that is my very own and that I can be PROUD of.  I LOVE learning about nutrition and working out and I love helping people to achieve their goals. People come to me with questions about exercise and if I don't know the answer I find it for them. Should I be a nutritionist or a speech pathologist??? A veterinarian or a business owner?  Those are the 4 things I am stuck on. I've got to do some serious praying. I know God will give me peace about one of them and when he does I'll begin pursuing it. Until then I will continue the college classes I'm in.


Someday I'll soar...

No comments:

Post a Comment