Monday, November 8, 2010

After an amazing wedding shower Sunday afternoon, I am only slightly ready to begin another week.  Although I only have one class right now, I have to focus on it so much that I sometimes feel like I'm taking a full load.  It's math (of course) and it's always on my mind...  I also work 3 to 4 nights a week which is actually no big deal seeing as I go in at 5 and I'm usually out by 9.  Perfect hours, if only I made a little bit more cash.


This week's update is that I am moving back to College Station for the remainder of our wedding prep. time.  Drew came to me with a good point last week and it was that he feels my parents would probably like a little more quality time with me before they give away their last daughter, and especially before I move off to Mississippi with my new husband.  I like the idea, don't like knowing that I won't see Drew much and also don't like the idea having to drive back here twice a week for math class.  But, I think it is the best thing I could do at this point in time and I feel I owe it to my parents and my Grandma Rhodie as the three of them rarely get to see me.


I must admit that the thought of waking up every morning in ole' C-Stat and being able to call up lifelong friends anytime I want sounds aaaaaamazing.  I get texts from my friends in College Station about once a week "just letting me know" that they want to see me and wonder when I'm coming back to visit, etc. etc. etc.  Definitely makes me feel loved and missed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment