Monday, November 7, 2011

Short-term Goal

Now that the Fall Challenge has ended I feel like I need a new goal and I came up with one yesterday. It is PERFECT.

Mine and Drew's one year anniversary is coming up in just over a month. We are planning on spending a night out having dinner at a gorgeous restaurant, drinks at a classy club and staying the night at a beautiful hotel in downtown Houston.

Because I am not 100% satisfied with my health and body I know that if I don't do something about it I won't feel 100% on my one year anniversary and I do NOT want that. Therefore my goal is....

* To lose 10 lbs
And I mean to REALLY lose 10 lbs so that when my body weight fluctuates I'm still 10 lbs lighter than I am now.

*Lose 2 inches everywhere but my neck
Because I CAN lose 2 inches everywhere but my neck.

*Drop one pants size
I can't weight to be a true 6 again. I used to be a 4! And that's when I felt best.

There you have it. Those are my goals! And I'm going to use my Tone It Up nutrition plan to make these dreams a reality.

2 comments:

  1. :) YAY, you can do it, too. We'll encourage one another! You know, it's really kinda' fun trying to be healthy and feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS fun!!! I really enjoy it and I get excited about trying new foods that I know will make me feel good. Go,Mom!

    ReplyDelete